** Python Django Training: https://www.edureka.co/python-django **
This Edureka video on “Django Interview Questions and Answers” will help you understand the 50 most asked Django Interview Questions with their best answers. It will help in preparing for your upcoming Django Developer Interviews.
Check out our Django Training Playlist: https://goo.gl/icG4qG
Blog Series: http://bit.ly/2sqmP4s
#Edureka #DjangoEdureka #DjangoInterviewQuestions #DjangoTutorial #DjangoTraining
Do subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update from us in the future: https://goo.gl/6ohpTV
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course,40 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate! It will a live project where you shall create a web application using the Django framework.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Python Django Training and Certification course is intended to help the learner obtain proficiency in Python programming and develop real-world web applications using Django. This course will cover both the basics and the advanced concepts like writing Python scripts, file operations in Python, working with Databases, creating Views, Templates, Forms, Models and REST APIs in Django.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Python Django?
Django, a popular & high level python web framework, is Flat out amazing. Below are few of the reasons.
Instagram, Facebook, Disqus, Pinterest, NASA, The Washington Post and other top companies use Python with Django. For web developers, this means that mastering Python and its popular advanced frameworks like Django should ensure you’re able to find work or even build your own product or service as a startup.
Python is an ideal option for bootstrappers and startups because of its quick deployment and—as mentioned earlier—lesser amount of required code next to Java, C, and PHP among others.
Python Django framework supports the use of human-readable website URLs, which isn’t only helpful from the actual user’s perspective, but also to search engines, which use the keywords in the URL when ranking sites.
Django prevents a number of common security mistakes better than say, PHP does.
Moreover, average salary of a Django professional is $117,000 / year in US alone as reported by Indeed.com