► In this episode, you’ll learn:
– RDS encrypts your databases using keys you manage with AWS Key Management Service or KMS.
– Data that is encrypted at rest includes the underlying storage for DB instances, automated backups, read replicas, all logs, and snapshots.
– You can encrypt communications between the application and DB Instance using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TLS).
– RDS is integrated with AWS IAM. It provides you the ability for your IAM users and groups, so that they can control actions on specific resources, such as DB Instances, Snapshots, Parameter Groups, and Options Groups.
#AWS #AWSCertification #AWSTraining
► AWS Certifications & Training:
– AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
– AWS Certified Developer Associate
– AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
– AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
– AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
– AWS Certified Solutions Architect
– AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty
– AWS Certified Security Specialty
– AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty
– AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder Specialty
– AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty
– AWS Certified Database Specialty
► We’re all-around Cloud & AI learning.
– Cloudemy is a cloud learning provider. We focus on providing training courses for AWS, Azure, GCP cloud, modern AI and machine learning technologies.
At Cloudemy, we’re passionate about Cloud and AI technology. Please share your feedback and thoughts in the comments below. Feel free to let us know what topics you’d like to watch.
Happy watching and happy learning.