We will learn how to automate Docker builds using Jenkins and Deploy into Kubernetes Cluster. We will use Python based application. I have already created a repo with source code + Dockerfile. The repo also have Jenkinsfile for automating the following:
– Automating builds using Jenkins
– Automating Docker image creation
– Automating Docker image upload into Docker registry
– Automating Deployments to Kubernetes Cluster
1. AKS Cluster is setup and running.Click here to learn how to create AKS cluster.
2. Jenkins Master is up and running.
3. Setup Jenkins slave, install docker in it.
4. Docker, Docker pipeline and Kubernetes Deploy plug-ins are installed in Jenkins