🔥Edureka DevOps Training (Use Code “𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄𝟐𝟎”): https://www.edureka.co/devops-certification-training
This Edureka “How to use GitHub” will give you a hands-on demonstration on how to access GitHub and work on its various operations. Learn about a GitHub repository, branches, make a commit, and also create and merge your very own pull request. The following are the topics covered in the tutorial:
The need for GitHub
What is GitHub?
How to use GitHub
Create a Repository
Create a Branch
Make a commit
Open and merge Pull request
GitHub case study
🔹Check our complete DevOps playlist here: http://goo.gl/O2vo13
🔹Check our Blog playlist here: https://bit.ly/3gfNuZr
🔴Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above: https://goo.gl/6ohpTV
———-𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐤𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐎𝐩𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬———–
🔵DevOps Online Training: https://bit.ly/3GOAlD5
🔵Kubernetes Online Training: https://bit.ly/3q0zrg1
🔵Docker Online Training: https://bit.ly/3DYPCj9
🔵AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Online Training: https://bit.ly/3pXnB6y
🔵Azure DevOps (Az-400) Online Training: https://bit.ly/3m8WmVr
———-𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐤𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦———-
🔵DevOps Engineer Masters Program: https://bit.ly/3pXp1Ou
———–𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐤𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦———-
🌕 Post Graduate Program in DevOps with Purdue University: https://bit.ly/3yqRlMS
#Edureka #EdurekaDevOps #HowToUseGitHub #GitHubTutorial #DevOpsTraining #DevOpsTutorial
How it Works?
1. This is a 4 Week Instructor-led Online Course.
2. Course consists of 24 hours of online classes, 25 hours of assignment, 20 hours of project
3. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
4. You will get Lifetime Access to the recordings in the LMS.
5. At the end of the training you will have to complete the project based on which we will provide you a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s DevOps online training is designed to help you master key tools of Devops lifecycle like Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, Ansible, SaltStack and Chef used by a DevOps Engineer for automating multiple steps in SDLC. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
1. Understand the concepts and necessities of DevOps
2. Understand the need for DevOps and the day-to-day real-life problems it resolves
3. Learn installation and configuration of common infrastructure servers like Apache, and Nginx for the Enterprise
4. Learn popular DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, Nagios and GIT
5. Implement automated system update, installations and deployments
6. Learn Virtualization Concepts
7. Configuration deployment and packaging, continuous integration using GIT
8. Fine tune Performance and set-up basic Security for Infrastructure
9. Manage server operations using Code which is popularly known as Infrastructure as a Code
10. Understand the need for and concepts of Monitoring and Logging.
Along with the above-mentioned topics, to help you master the most popular DevOps tools, you will also receive 3 additional self-paced courses including presentations, class recordings, assignments, solutions for the following tools:
1: Ansible – Covers Introduction, Setup & Configuration, Ansible Playbooks, 37 Ansible Modules, Different Roles and Command Line usage.
2: Chef – Covers Introduction, Building the Cook Book, Node Object & Search, Data-bags, Chef environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production and using the Open Source Chef Server.
3: Puppet – Covers Puppet Infrastructure & run-cycle, the Puppet Language, Environment defining Nodes and Modules, Provisioning a Web Server and Executing Modules Against A Puppet Master.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Who should go for this course?
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly. With the emergence of new job roles around DevOps philosophy, anyone aspiring to get into these new roles can take up this DevOps course. Some of these roles are:
1. DevOps Architect
2. Automation Engineer
3. Software Tester
4. Security Engineer
5. Integration Specialist
6. Release Manager
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
For more information, please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free).
Got a question on the topic? Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you. For Edureka DevOps Training and Certification curriculum, Visit our Website: http://bit.ly/2O59dHy Use code " YOUTUBE20 " to get Flat 20% off on this training.
wonderful. love ur explanations
Well explained Kavya mam Thank you
great explanation… thanks
it was a nice explanation. Thanks a lot for the wonderful session
Very helpful!!! Thank you!!!!
thank you very informative..as a Devlappor i highly appreciate your content😉
Thanks for the wonderful explanation. Have got few questions and happy if you can assist on this, thanks in advance.
1. Is there a possibility for companies to choose their own GitHub server? What additional software needs to be installed / managed?
2. Can we branch under a sub-branch?
3. Is there a possibility to cancel the pull request before the merge? Similarly is there a possibility to cancel / revert the after the merge?
4. Do we need to commit after the merge or things are automatically committed to the branch once merged?
the voice and tone of this vidoes makes it so professional … iloved the way it is explained
This is clean presentation,, Thank you
Thank you 💗
in nodejs and reactjs if our written code is have any mistakes then how can we pass that code into github to my teachers to check that code and clear the mistakes in that. for this if any video is there can you please send that video link to me that will be helpful to me
thanks for this video
Thanks . finally i got best video to understand basic step by step
Short, sweet, crisp, understood in detail
Thanks for the video….it really helped me a lot
Thank you for the learning! Now it makes sense to use it.
What is git bash
This was really helpful
best vid on github!
HI, this is really a nice presentation, I just loved it!
Thank you for the explanations