Enroll for FREE Big Data Hadoop Spark Course & Get your Completion Certificate: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-hadoop-spark-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=Hadoop&utm_medium=DescriptionFirstFold&utm_source=youtube
This Simplilearn video on Hive tutorial speaks about Hive architecture and all about Apache Hive. You will learn what is Hive In Hadoop, data flow in Hive, Hive vs RDBMS, Hive features, etc. Finally, you will see a hands-on demo session on HiveQL commands. So, let’s get started with this Hive Tutorial For Beginners!
Below topics are explained in this Hive tutorial:
1. History of Hive 00:00
2. What is Hive? 01:57
3. Architecture of Hive 02:23
4. Data flow in Hive 05:33
5. Hive data modeling 07:07
6. Hive data types 08:45
7. Different modes of Hive 11:47
8. Difference between Hive and RDBMS 13:05
9. Features of Hive 16:28
10. Demo on HiveQL 18:04
To learn more about Hadoop, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
To access slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/hive-tutorial-hive-architecture-hive-tutorial-for-beginners-hive-in-hadoop-simplilearn/Simplilearn/hive-tutorial-hive-architecture-hive-tutorial-for-beginners-hive-in-hadoop-simplilearn.
Watch more videos on Hadoop training: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKLzDWMsQGM&list=PLEiEAq2VkUUJqp1k-g5W1mo37urJQOdCZ
#HiveTutorial #HadoopHive #Hadoop #HBaseArchitecture #HadoopTutorialForBeginners #LearnHadoop #HadoopTraining #HadoopCertification #SimplilearnHadoop #Simplilearn
Simplilearn’s Big Data Hadoop training course lets you master the concepts of the Hadoop framework and prepares you for Cloudera’s CCA175 Big data certification. With our online Hadoop training, you’ll learn how the components of the Hadoop ecosystem, such as Hadoop 3.4, Yarn, MapReduce, HDFS, Pig, Impala, HBase, Flume, Apache Spark, etc. fit in with the Big Data processing lifecycle. Implement real-life projects in banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce on CloudLab.
What is this Big Data Hadoop training course about?
The Big Data Hadoop and Spark developer course have been designed to impart in-depth knowledge of Big Data processing using Hadoop and Spark. The course is packed with real-life projects and case studies to be executed in the CloudLab.
What are the course objectives?
This course will enable you to:
1. Understand the different components of the Hadoop ecosystem such as Hadoop 2.7, Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, and Apache Spark
2. Understand Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and YARN as well as their architecture, and learn how to work with them for storage and resource management
3. Understand MapReduce and its characteristics, and assimilate some advanced MapReduce concepts
4. Get an overview of Sqoop and Flume and describe how to ingest data using them
5. Create database and tables in Hive and Impala, understand HBase, and use Hive and Impala for partitioning
6. Understand different types of file formats, Avro Schema, using Arvo with Hive, and Sqoop and Schema evolution
7. Understand Flume, Flume architecture, sources, flume sinks, channels, and flume configurations
8. Understand HBase, its architecture, data storage, and working with HBase. You will also understand the difference between HBase and RDBMS
9. Gain a working knowledge of Pig and its components
10. Do functional programming in Spark
Who should take up this Big Data and Hadoop Certification Training Course?
Big Data career opportunities are on the rise, and Hadoop is quickly becoming a must-know technology for the following professionals:
1. Software Developers and Architects
2. Analytics Professionals
3. Senior IT professionals
4. Testing and Mainframe professionals
5. Data Management Professionals
6. Business Intelligence Professionals
7. Project Managers
8. Aspiring Data Scientists
Learn more at https://www.simplilearn.com/big-data-and-analytics/big-data-and-hadoop-training?utm_campaign=Hive-Tutorial-rr17cbPGWGA&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0