This video on Git and GitHub full course will help you learn about one of the most popular version control systems, i.e., You will understand the basics of Git, followed by installing Git on Windows. You will learn about GitHub and look at the difference between Git and GitHub. You will look at some of the essential Git commands. Then, you will understand Git merge conflict and how to resolve it. Finally, we’ll see some critical git interview questions.
Free Git Course:
Below topics are explained in this video:
What is Git
What is GitHub
Git vs. Github
Git Merge Conflict
Git Interview Questions
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies:
⏩ Check out the Git training playlist:
#GitTutorial #GitTutorialForBeginners #GitHub #GitHubTutorial #GitAndGitHub #GitFullCourse #GitHubFullCourse #Simplilearn
Learn the basics of Git—a version control system (VCS), and understand how to set up Git in your system, list the three-stage workflow in Git, create branches and track files, create repository in Git, GitHub and more.
What’s the focus of this course?
Git is a version control system (VCS) for tracking changes in computer files and coordinating work on those files among multiple people. It is primarily used for software development, but it can be used to keep track of changes in any files.This course enables you to learn and solve versioning problems with your files and codes. All these concepts are presented in an easy to understand manner, using demos and assignments to clarify the concepts and present the actual method of implementation.
What are the course objectives?
– Git course offered by Simplilearn will enable you to:
– Understand distributed version control system and its features
– Set-up Git in your system
– List the three-stage workflow in Git
– Create branches and track files
– Create a repository in Git and GitHub
– Describe merging, cloning, rebasing, among others
Who should take this course?
– The following professionals can go for this course:
– Software Professionals
– Testing Professionals
– Software Architects and Designers
– Open source contributors and enthusiasts
– Developers who want to gain acceleration in their careers as professionals using Git and GitHub
– Managers who are technical subject matter experts, leading software development projects
Learn more at:
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
Get the Android app:
Get the iOS app: