In this Docker Compose Tutorial you will learn what Docker Compose is, why it’s useful and how to use it.
► Subscribe to me on Youtube: https://bit.ly/2z5rvTV
Docker Compose is a tool that makes running multiple Docker containers much easier, than with Docker run commands. I show you how docker run command compares to a docker compose file and explain step by step the difference and how it maps from docker run to a docker compose field.
So, basically you can take the whole docker run command with it’s configuration and map it into a file. You will get a more structured and re-usable command, especially if you have e.g. 10 docker containers.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ T I M E S T A M P S 🐳
0:00 – Intro
0:07 – What is Docker Compose?
1:22 – docker run commands VS docker compose
5:05 – How to use it? – Create the Docker Compose File (Demo)
7:25 – Docker Networking in Docker Compose
#devops #techworldwithnana #docker #dockertutorials
Once you’ve learnt the basic concepts, it’s important to see how Docker is actually used in practice or in real world development so to say.
In the next few videos “Docker in Practice” I want to show you exactly this:
Developing with Docker ► https://youtu.be/6YisG2GcXaw
Docker Compose ► https://youtu.be/MVIcrmeV_6c
Dockerfile ► https://youtu.be/WmcdMiyqfZs
Private Repository ► https://youtu.be/vWSRWpOPHws
Deploy your containerized Application ► https://youtu.be/ZowjOhpAcIc
You can check out my videos for the Pre-Requisites:
✅ Basic Docker Concepts: https://youtu.be/GeqaTjKMWeY
✅ Basic Commands: https://youtu.be/xGn7cFR3ARU
For any questions/issues/feedback, please leave me a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
►► Full Docker and Kubernetes Tutorial Playlist: https://bit.ly/2YGeRp9
This video is the 9th of a complete series for beginners.
💡 Only interested in Docker?
►► Complete Docker Tutorial Playlist: https://bit.ly/2ymJHbX
#docker #whatisdocker #dockertutorials #devops #techworldwithnana
The complete step-by-step guide to Docker and Kubernetes will include the following content:
🐳 D O C K E R
– Container concept
– Why docker? (image vs. traditional DevOps)
– Install docker on different operating systems
– 8 basic commands you need to know
– Docker vs. Virtual Machine
– Docker in Practice: Overview of whole development process with Docker (development, continuous delivery, deployment)
– Develop an application with Docker
– Docker Compose
– Private Repository
– Deploying your containerized application
– Docker Volumes from theory to practice
✵ K U B E R N E T E S
– Main Kubernetes components (including Pod, Service, Ingress, Volumes, ConfigMap, Secrets, Deployment, StatefulSet)
– Kubernetes architecture for beginners (master, slave nodes & processes)
– Understand how does K8s REALLY work? Main Concepts of how to use K8s
– Minikube, Kubectl – set up the cluster and connect to it
– Kubectl main commands – Demo
– Configuration file (YAML) – syntax
– Kubernetes Namespaces
– Communication between the pods – basic networking concepts in Kubernetes
– K8s Deployment in practice – example application deployment (pod + service + Ingress + secret)
▬▬▬▬▬▬ Connect with me 👋 ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Join private Facebook group ► https://bit.ly/32UVSZP
Don’t forget to subscribe ► https://bit.ly/3mO4jxT
DEV ► https://bit.ly/3h2fqiO
INSTAGRAM ► https://bit.ly/2F3LXYJ
TWITTER ► https://bit.ly/3i54PUB
LINKEDIN ► https://bit.ly/3hWOLVT
Docker and the Docker logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Docker, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Docker, Inc. and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein. This video is not accredited, certified, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Docker, Inc.