This DevOps Tutorial will explain What is a DevOps Workflow, how to design a workflow in DevOps culture, Planning for a workflow and creating a workflow. Free DevOps Course:
This DevOps Workflow Tutorial will explain the topics listed below:
1. What is a DevOps Workflow? ( 0:24 )
2. DevOps Workflow Scenario ( 1:10 )
3. Designing a Workflow ( 2:07 )
4. Planning for a Workflow ( 3:02 )
5. Human intervention in a Workflow ( 3:48 )
6. Creating a Workflow ( 4:59 )
7. Error Handling ( 5:59 )
8. Notifications ( 6:32 )
What is a Workflow?
Workflow allows you to create a complex set of repeatable tasks and holds it together for DevOps Continuous Delivery.
A usual Workflow has steps mentioned below:
1. Preconfigured environment with all the latest services running.
2. Check-in code in Git and a build is run on it.
3. Deploy the latest release of the application to a temporary server.
4. Deploy an application to the production environment.
5. Notifications informing the completion status.
The hallmarks of a DevOps workflow are velocity, consistency, scale and the ability to incorporate feedback.
#DevOpsTrainingVideos #DevOpsPractitioner #DevOpsTutorialsForBeginners #DevOpsPractitioner #DevOpsCertification #DevOpsCourse
DevOps Tutorial Playlist:
To Gain In-depth Knowledge of DevOps, Check Our DevOps Training Course:
What are the objectives of this DevOps Training Course?
Simplilearn’s DevOps training course is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner and apply the latest in DevOps methodology to automate your software development lifecycle right out of the class. You will master configuration management; continuous integration deployment, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet and Nagios in a practical, hands on and interactive approach. The Devops training course focuses heavily on the use of Docker containers, a technology that is revolutionizing the way apps are deployed in the cloud today and is a critical skillset to master in the cloud age.
What skills you will learn through this DevOps Training Course?
1. After completing the DevOps training course you will achieve hands on expertise in various aspects of the DevOps delivery model. The practical learning outcomes of this Devops training course are:
2. An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
– Source code management tools
– Build tools
– Test automation tools
– Containerization through Docker
– Configuration management tools
– Monitoring tools
Who should take this DevOps Course?
This DevOps training course will be of benefit the following professional roles:
1. Software Developers
2. Technical Project Managers
4. Operations Support
5. Deployment engineers
6. IT managers
7. Development managers
What are the projects included in this DevOps Course?
As part of the coursework, you will complete three projects based on industry use cases.
A global bank recruits 500 graduate software developers each year. The developers are employed at sites in four different countries. The bank requires a web-based questionnaire system to assess graduates’ programming skills so that they can provide appropriate training. You will need to design, implement and deploy part of the system.
A media company wishes to offer a website where users can upload photographs. Captions and titles can be added to the photographs. Customers can order prints of photos on T-shirts, mugs and other items. You will need to design, implement and deploy part of the system.
A hospital wishes to implement a system that can detect harmful drug interactions. They want a mobile phone application that allows doctors to enter or scan prescriptions. The system will then check for drug interactions, and any conflicting drugs will be highlighted so that the prescription can be changed. You will need to design, implement and deploy part of the application.
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
Get the Android app:
Get the iOS app: