This DevOps Tutorial will help you understand what is DevOps, Why DevOps along with the resources needed to build a DevOps Team. 🔥Free DevOps Course:
This DevOps Team Structure Tutorial will list out the resources need to build a DevOps Team. This video will explain:
1. What is DevOps? ( 0:26 )
2. Why do we need DevOps? ( 1:05 )
3. What is DevOps Team Structure? ( 2:00 )
4. Benefits of building DevOps Team ( 5:26 )
5. Best Team Structure for DevOps ( 5:56 )
Below are the resources needed for DevOps team:
1. The DevOps evangelist/automation architect
– Front-runner for the organization
– Leader for the end to end process and tools
– Ensures smooth production and release
2. Senior DevOps Engineer
– Software testing
– Experience assurance
– Security engineering
– On-time deployment
– Performance engineering
3. Junior DevOps engineer/ system administrator
– Open source pros
– Passionate towards technology
– Hands-on with development platforms and tools
– Networks, servers and database and support
Once the teams are formed, we need to align the goals of the company with DevOps team, Utilize the tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Chef and measure track performance like deployment frequency, security, and quality, the volume of errors.
#DevOpsTrainingVideos #DevOpsPractitioner #DevOpsTutorialsForBeginners #DevOpsPractitioner #DevOpsCertification #DevOpsCourse
DevOps Tutorial Playlist:
To Gain In-depth Knowledge of DevOps, Check Our DevOps Training Course:
What are the objectives of this DevOps Training Course?
Simplilearn’s DevOps training course is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner and apply the latest in DevOps methodology to automate your software development lifecycle right out of the class. You will master configuration management; continuous integration deployment, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet and Nagios in a practical, hands on and interactive approach.
What skills you will learn through this DevOps Training Course?
1. After completing the DevOps training course you will achieve hands on expertise in various aspects of the DevOps delivery model. The practical learning outcomes of this Devops training course are:
2. An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
– Source code management tools
– Build tools
– Test automation tools
– Containerization through Docker
– Configuration management tools
– Monitoring tools
Who should take this DevOps Course?
This DevOps training course will be of benefit the following professional roles:
1. Software Developers
2. Technical Project Managers
4. Operations Support
5. Deployment engineers
6. IT managers
7. Development managers
What are the projects included in this DevOps Course?
As part of the coursework, you will complete three projects based on industry use cases.
A global bank recruits 500 graduate software developers each year. The developers are employed at sites in four different countries. The bank requires a web-based questionnaire system to assess graduates’ programming skills so that they can provide appropriate training. You will need to design, implement and deploy part of the system.
A media company wishes to offer a website where users can upload photographs. Captions and titles can be added to the photographs. Customers can order prints of photos on T-shirts, mugs and other items. You will need to design, implement and deploy part of the system.
A hospital wishes to implement a system that can detect harmful drug interactions. They want a mobile phone application that allows doctors to enter or scan prescriptions. The system will then check for drug interactions, and any conflicting drugs will be highlighted so that the prescription can be changed. You will need to design, implement and deploy part of the application.
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
Get the Android app:
Get the iOS app: