This DevOps Tutorial will help you understand the basics of DevOps concepts and also look at Microsoft Azure Stack for DevOps (VSTS) which is also known as Visual Studio Team Services. Free DevOps Course:
This DevOps Tutorial explains the topics listed below:
1. What is DevOps? ( 0:33 )
2. Why DevOps? ( 1:54 )
3. DevOps on Cloud ( 6:30 )
4. Visual Studio Team Service ( VSTS ) ( 8:13 )
5. Source Code Management ( 10:25 )
6. Continuous Integration ( 12:00 )
7. Continuous Delivery ( 12:48 )
8. Continuous Monitoring ( 14:09 )
9. Infrastructure as Code ( 15:03 )
10. Agile Tools ( 16:08 )
11. Visual Studio Marketplace ( 17:07 )
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increase an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity: evolving and improving products at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes. This speed enables organizations to better serve their customers and compete more effectively in the market.
With visual studio team services, you can share code, track, work, ship software for any language – all in a single package with VSTS you get:
1. Unlimited free private code repositories
2. Track bugs, work items, feedback
3. Agile planning tools
4. Continuous integration builds
5. Develop in any language
6. Infrastructure-as-code with Azure resource manager
#DevOpsTrainingVideos #DevOpsPractitioner #DevOpsTutorialsForBeginners #DevOpsPractitioner #DevOpsCertification #DevOpsCourse
DevOps Tutorial Playlist:
To Gain In-depth Knowledge of DevOps, Check Our DevOps Training Course:
What are the objectives of this DevOps Training Course?
Simplilearn’s DevOps training course is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner and apply the latest in DevOps methodology to automate your software development lifecycle right out of the class. You will master configuration management; continuous integration deployment, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet and Nagios in a practical, hands on and interactive approach.
What skills you will learn through this DevOps Training Course?
1. After completing the DevOps training course you will achieve hands on expertise in various aspects of the DevOps delivery model. The practical learning outcomes of this Devops training course are:
2. An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
– Source code management tools
– Build tools
– Test automation tools
– Containerization through Docker
– Configuration management tools
– Monitoring tools
Who should take this DevOps Course?
This DevOps training course will be of benefit the following professional roles:
1. Software Developers
2. Technical Project Managers
4. Operations Support
5. Deployment engineers
6. IT managers
7. Development managers
What are the projects included in this DevOps Course?
As part of the coursework, you will complete three projects based on industry use cases.
A global bank recruits 500 graduate software developers each year. The developers are employed at sites in four different countries. The bank requires a web-based questionnaire system to assess graduates’ programming skills so that they can provide appropriate training. You will need to design, implement and deploy part of the system.
A media company wishes to offer a website where users can upload photographs. Captions and titles can be added to the photographs. Customers can order prints of photos on T-shirts, mugs and other items. You will need to design, implement and deploy part of the system.
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
Get the Android app:
Get the iOS app: