🔥 Enrol for FREE DevOps Course & Get your Completion Certificate: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-devops-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=DevOps&utm_medium=DescriptionFirstFold&utm_source=youtube
This DevOps Tutorial on DevOps Interview Questions and Answers tutorial will help you get ready for a DevOps interview by explaining some of the interview questions that are commonly asked in a DevOps interview. This DevOps tutorial will help the DevOps beginners who want to begin their DevOps career.
Some of the self-related questions asked in DevOps interview are:
1. Self-related ( 0:27 )
2. What is your team size? ( 1:20 )
3. What is your role in the team? ( 1:34 )
4. How good are you with programming? ( 1:42 )
5. Are you on the Dev side or the Ops side? ( 2:09 )
6. How quickly can you learn? ( 2:22 )
7. Can you architect an application? ( 2:31 )
8. Can you lead a team? ( 2:48 )
Some of the Linux based questions asked in a DevOps interview are:
1. What is the command to view the CRONTAB? ( 3:10 )
2. What is ALIAS in LINUX? ( 3:16 )
3. What does the CHMOD command do? ( 3:25 )
4. What is SSH port forwarding? ( 3:42 )
5. What is ZOMBIE PROCESS? ( 4: 03 )
6. How to check the top CPU consuming processes? ( 4:26 )
Some of the Deployment related questions asked in a DevOps interview are:
1. What is a blue-green deployment? ( 4:45 )
2. How do you do a hot deployment? ( 5:35 )
3. What is your rollback strategy? ( 6:00 )
4. Have you used Jenkins for deployment? ( 6:32 )
5. What Jenkins plugin have you used? ( 7:06 )
6. Have you ever used user data for deployment? ( 7:39 )
Some of the AWS related questions asked in a DevOps interview are:
1. What is a VPC? ( 8:06 )
2. What is the difference between public and private subnet? ( 8:12 )
3. What is Reserved Instance/ ( 8:26 )
4. What is the difference between Spot Instance and Reserved instance? ( 8:46 )
5. What is Cloud-Formation? ( 9:11 )
6. Have you used Route S3? ( 9:38 )
7. What is the best feature of AWS which you like? ( 9:59 )
Some of the Configuration Management related questions asked in a DevOps interview are:
1. Which configuration management tool have you used? ( 10:14 )
2. What is the difference between CHEF and ANSIBLE? ( 10:29 )
3. Have you written any COOKBOOKS? ( 11:25 )
Some of the Production Support related questions asked in a DevOps interview are:
1. What is the biggest issue you have faced in a production environment? ( 11:58 )
2. What is your DR strategy on a live website? ( 12:42 )
3. How do you scale a production web service? ( 13:38 0
#DevOpsTrainingVideos #DevOpsPractitioner #DevOpsTutorialsForBeginners #DevOpsPractitioner #DevOpsCertification #DevOpsCourse
DevOps Tutorial Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEiEAq2VkUUJS6zkGgXeWw9l32EwRoYdR
DevOps Articles: https://www.simplilearn.com/devops-revolution-article?utm_campaign=Interview-DevOps-WxjJlYFIWtI&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
To Gain In-depth Knowledge of DevOps, Check Our DevOps Training Course: https://www.simplilearn.com/cloud-computing/devops-practitioner-certification-training?utm_campaign=Interview-DevOps-WxjJlYFIWtI&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
What are the objectives of this DevOps Training Course?
Simplilearn’s DevOps training course is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner and apply the latest in DevOps methodology to automate your software development lifecycle right out of the class. You will master configuration management; continuous integration deployment, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet and Nagios in a practical, hands on and interactive approach. The Devops training course focuses heavily on the use of Docker containers, a technology that is revolutionizing the way apps are deployed in the cloud today and is a critical skillset to master in the cloud age.
What skills you will learn through this DevOps Training Course?
1. After completing the DevOps training course you will achieve hands on expertise in various aspects of the DevOps delivery model. The practical learning outcomes of this Devops training course are:
2. An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
– Source code management tools
– Build tools
– Test automation tools
– Containerization through Docker
– Configuration management tools
– Monitoring tools
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
🔥Explore Our FREE Courses With Completion Certificate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-caxhMlw_04
thanks for this video.
Hi, how to copy files from one repo to other repo without using clone command?? can any one answer please.
This is very good. Well done
dude you were wrong at of difrence btw ansible ad chef
damn – good quick explanation to all the dang linux alphabet soup
Hi, Do we require any coding/programming knowledge to become a devops engineer…..?
Very helpful, thanks a lot!
Sir, you are hired!
Really helpful video for all the new developers !
Thanks much. Very useful
hi, this vdo really helped in the few tips that i missed to check on.
Would like to know what questionnaires should be followed from an individual who is a fresher in this field.
please share the links if you have any videos on the same.
You guys are one of the best out there. I hope you continue to grow.
Most of the questions are covered, thanks. Can you guys elaborate the roll back part in a video and how you create a backup as well, e.g what roll back strategy you use.
Informative and well covered. Thanks 🙏 for the video.
Firstly, Thanks for the crisp answers.
Is there a text version of this for download?
4:45 outta nowhere that whistling S really hurt my ear
Very useful Q&A's. Thank you.
Process whose parent exited is an orphan process, and a zombie process is a process which has stopped its execution but still remains in the process table (with state Z). Please check.
i have asked a question recently no one asked for that..
yeah thanks so much sir..! Does Devops include AWS in it..? or tools like Docker, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Bash Scriptng and linux are good enough for a 3+ years experience guy..! Please answer my question that might help someother also…! Thanks so much..
please reply ..
yeah thanks so much sir..! Does Devops include AWS in it..? or tools like Docker, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Bash Scriptng and linux are good enough for a 3+ years experience guy..!
Please answer my question that might help someother also…!
Thanks so much..
I think you have a mistake in the definition of blue/green deployment. In blue/green deployment you don't take any hosts from production, In blue/green deployment you provision a whole new set of hosts and shift the production traffic from the old (blue) environment to the new (green). This way you don't lose capacity and can rollback easily if needed.
Fantastic video. Really enjoyed it
Hi, It's Very useful and Thanks for supporting and Guiding us by your videos..
Can you give the interview questions and answers for each tool wise in Aws and Devops..
Can Tester learn devops and what are the Prequesties to learn devops
Thanks, could also share us interview Q ñ A on DevOps Tools
How likely a tester can jump into DevOps or how easy or difficult to grasp this a tester. I saw a question here, are you from Dev side or Ops side. I am from neither. I am into testing.. But would like to change my career into something promising for future. Would any of you please reply?
best ever video i ever seen about interview topics in devops.really great to watch this thanks alot for this video
Wow… such a nice short n sweet video I ever seen on DevOps. ThanQ
Exactly the biggest part of this questions actual everywhere!
Thanks for the good video so I know what kind of questions they ask during the interview.
I'm from digital marketing background …can I move completely to devops. If I can from I should start