🔵 Edureka DevOps Training :
🔥 Subscribe Edureka Hindi Channel now for more free videos:
This Edureka Hindi video on DevOps Interview Questions and Answers [Hindi] ( DevOps Interview Blog : ) will help you to prepare yourself for DevOps interviews. Learn about the most important DevOps Engineer interview questions and answers and know what will set you apart in the interview process.
#EdurekaHindi #DevopsEdureka #EdurekaDevOpsEngineer #DevOpsEngineer #DevOps #DevOpsCertificationTraining
How it Works?
1. This Certification Training courses span over a duration of 4-6 Weeks.
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate
About These Courses
Edureka’s DevOps online training is designed to help you master key tools of Devops lifecycle like Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, Ansible, SaltStack and Chef used by a DevOps Engineer for automating multiple steps in SDLC. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
1. Understand the concepts and necessities of DevOps
2. Understand the need for DevOps and the day-to-day real-life problems it resolves
3. Learn installation and configuration of common infrastructure servers like Apache, and Nginx for the Enterprise
5. Implement automated system update, installations and deployments
6. Learn Virtualization Concepts.
7. Configuration deployment and packaging, continuous integration using GIT.
8. Fine-tune Performance and set-up basic Security for Infrastructure.
10. Understand the need for and concepts of Monitoring and Logging.
Along with the above-mentioned topics, to help you master the most popular DevOps tools, you will also receive 3 additional self-paced courses including presentations, class recordings, assignments, solutions for the following tools:
2: Chef – Covers Introduction, Building the Cook Book, Node Object & Search, Data-bags, Chef environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production and using the Open Source Chef Server.
3: Puppet – Covers Puppet Infrastructure & run-cycle, the Puppet Language, Environment defining Nodes and Modules, Provisioning a Web Server and Executing Modules Against A Puppet Master.
Who should go for this course?
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly. With emergence of new job roles around DevOps philosophy, anyone aspiring to get into these new roles, can take up this DevOps course. Some of these roles are:
Got a question on the topic? Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you.