🔥𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐤𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐎𝐩𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲: https://www.edureka.co/executive-programs/purdue-devops
This CI CD Pipeline video explains the concepts of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Deployment, its benefits and its Tools. Below are the topics covered in the video:
1. What is DevOps
2. What are CI and CD?
3. Pipelines: What are they?
4. Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
5. Role of Jenkins
6. Role of Docker
7. Hands-On – Creating CI CD Pipeline Using Jenkins and Docker
Check our complete DevOps playlist here (includes all the videos mentioned in the video): http://goo.gl/O2vo13
———-𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐤𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐎𝐩𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬———–
🔵DevOps Online Training: https://bit.ly/3GOAlD5
🔵Kubernetes Online Training: https://bit.ly/3q0zrg1
🔵Docker Online Training: https://bit.ly/3DYPCj9
🔵AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Online Training: https://bit.ly/3pXnB6y
🔵Azure DevOps (Az-400) Online Training: https://bit.ly/3m8WmVr
———-𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐤𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦———-
🔵DevOps Engineer Masters Program: https://bit.ly/3pXp1Ou
———–𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐤𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦———-
🌕 Post Graduate Program in DevOps with Purdue University: https://bit.ly/3yqRlMS
#DevOpsTutorial #Jenkins #Docker #GitReabse #CICD
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course.
2. Course consists of 24 hours of online classes, 25 hours of assignment, 20 hours of project
3. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
4. You will get Lifetime Access to the recordings in the LMS.
5. At the end of the training you will have to complete the project based on which we will provide you a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s DevOps online training is designed to help you master key tools of Devops lifecycle like Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, Ansible, Salt Stack and Chef used by a DevOps Engineer for automating multiple steps in SDLC. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
1. Understand the concepts and necessities of DevOps
2. Understand the need for DevOps and the day-to-day real-life problems it resolves
3. Learn installation and configuration of common infrastructure servers like Apache, and Nginx for the Enterprise
4. Learn popular DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt Stack, Nagios and GIT
5. Implement automated system update, installations and deployments
6. Learn Virtualization Concepts
7. Configuration deployment and packaging, continuous integration using GIT
8. Fine tune Performance and set-up basic Security for Infrastructure
9. Manage server operations using Code which is popularly known as Infrastructure as a Code
10. Understand the need for and concepts of Monitoring and Logging.
Along with the above-mentioned topics, to help you master the most popular DevOps tools, you will also receive 3 additional self-paced courses including presentations, class recordings, assignments, solutions for the following tools:
1: Ansible – Covers Introduction, Setup & Configuration, Ansible Playbooks, 37 Ansible Modules, Different Roles and Command Line usage.
2: Chef – Covers Introduction, Building the Cook Book, Node Object & Search, Data-bags, Chef environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production and using the Open Source Chef Server.
3: Puppet – Covers Puppet Infrastructure & run-cycle, the Puppet Language, Environment defining Nodes and Modules, provisioning a Web Server and Executing Modules Against A Puppet Master.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Who should go for this course?
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly. With emergence of new job roles around DevOps philosophy, anyone aspiring to get into these new roles, can take up this DevOps course. Some of these roles are:
1. DevOps Architect
2. Automation Engineer
3. Software Tester
4. Security Engineer
5. Integration Specialist
6. Release Manager
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
1. Host a dummy webpage using Apache Web Server.
2. Write shell script which reports:
a) Various system configurations related to the user and the OS.
b) Data related to load on the server.
c) Top 5 processes with maximum number of threads.
d) Sort the services by memory
3. Install Nagios on a VM node for monitoring the various parameter of the VM.
For more information, please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free).
Got a question on the topic? Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you. For Edureka DevOps Training and Certification curriculum, Visit our Website: http://bit.ly/2O59dHy Use code "YOUTUBE20" to get Flat 20% off on this training.
Really crisp and clear content 🙂
Great job and explain very nice
Whenever open the Jenkins postbuild action whatever commands you mentioned not able see those commands give the clearance on that thankyou 👍
Simply amazing… Nicely explained… Thanks for sharing this type of video
Thanks for this video. I understood the process.
I just want to know, at the end we created pipeline and manually click on Run to initiate the pipeline execution. How we can specify trigger for running the pipeline itself so that we don't need to run manually.
Could you please explain how we're you able to get the pipeline script?
I am ADDITCTED to edureka Videos. You are like my GPS ..my desi style of teaching and Love yall. Keep up the Great Job!!!
This was amazing!!
Excellent video, Could you please share the Shell scripts used in the Jenkins Build
great job to edureka team it was useful for me
Thanks , nice effort , Thanks to edureka and the presenter too.
Very good Demo. Could you please share the Shell scripts used in the Jenkins Build tab
Wow this video helped me so much with understanding deployment process! Thanks!!
Best video on DevOps ever recorded !!!
Fantastic demonstration and any one can understand easily
Very good ppt and explanation
One of my favorite at explaining things. Very clear and lots of energy!
Very systematically explained. Thank you. Nicely demonstrated as well.
Fast and clear Explanation of DevOps within less time !!!! This video equals to one month course!!!! Awesome!!
Great presentation, easily explained, thanks!
Excellent! I am always happy when I learn something from this site Edureka. Very high level professionals training.
it's eureka! very rich presentation for learning.
Pretty awesome video, Thanks!!
Thank you so much! Best Jenkins video ever. Thank you so much again. Please do more videos like this pls
Very nice Demo. Thanks
Very well explained. Kudos
Thanks a lot 🙂
who ever this trainer is you better keep her your side what ever the case Edureka, she is real asset for you.
Excellent, from 0 to know enough in one short video. Thanks for your time and effort. this really helps
Sahithi Madam i a big Fan of yours. I have seen Microservices Explanation also from your side which is simple superb. Kudos to you.
Amazing video! Highly recommended
Hello nice session 🙂 Can anyone explain me difference between SCCM and Ansible ?