How Kubernetes makes high availability, scalability, disaster recovery possible – with simple animations.
► Subscribe To Me on Youtube: https://bit.ly/2z5rvTV
Kubernetes helps you to achieve high availability (or no downtime), scalability (or high performance) and disaster recovery. 😎
In this video I’ll go through a simplified visualization and step by step explain how K8s makes this possible.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ T I M E S T A M P S ⏰ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
0:00 – Intro
0:38 – High availability and scalability
4:17 – Disaster recovery
6:27 – Kubernetes vs. AWS / Advantages of K8s
🔥 Maybe also interesting for you?
What is Kubernetes? ► https://youtu.be/VnvRFRk_51k
Kubernetes Components explained? ► https://youtu.be/Krpb44XR0bk
Kubernetes Architecture explained? ► https://youtu.be/umXEmn3cMWY
DevOps Tools Playlist ► https://bit.ly/2W9UEq6
For any questions/issues/feedback, please leave me a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also please let me know what you want to learn about Docker & Kubernetes.
#kubernetes #kubernetestutorial #devops #techworldwithnana
This video is the 16th of a complete series for beginners. At the end of this tutorial you will fully understand Docker and Kubernetes.
⭐️ Full Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy7NrYWoggjwPggqtFsI_zMAwvG0SqYCb
The complete step-by-step guide to Docker and Kubernetes will include the following topics:
🐳 DOCKER basics:
– Container concept
– Why docker? (image vs. traditional DevOps)
– Install docker on different operating systems
– 8 basic commands you need to know (2 parts)
– Docker vs. Virtual Machine
– Docker in Practice: Overview of whole development process with Docker (development, continuous delivery, deployment) Probably 3-5 videos including Docker-Compose, Dockerfile, Private Repository.
– Docker Volumes in theory and practice
✵ KUBERNETES basics:
– Main Kubernetes components (including Pod, Service, Ingress, Volumes, ConfigMap, Secrets, Deployment, StatefulSet)
– Kubernetes architecture for beginners (master, slave nodes & processes)
– How Kubernetes makes high availability, scalability and disaster recovery possible
– Minikube, Kubectl – set up the cluster
– Kubectl basic commands – Demo
– Configuration file (YAML) – syntax
– Communication between the pods – basic networking concepts in Kubernetes
– K8s Deployment in practice – example application deployment (pod + service + Ingress + secret)
– K8s Volumes explained
– K8s Namespaces
✅ Connect with me
Subscribe on Youtube: ► https://www.youtube.com/c/TechWorldwithNana?sub_confirmation=1
DEV: ► https://dev.to/techworld_with_nana
Instagram: ► https://www.instagram.com/techworld_with_nana/
Twitter: ► https://twitter.com/Njuchi_/
Kubernetes and the Kubernetes logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Linux Foundation in the United States and/or other countries. The Linux Foundation and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein. This video is not accredited, certified, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Kubernetes or The Linux Foundation.