You can deploy Docker containers into AKS cluster by creating Azure pipelines.
Look below for the steps:
1. AKS cluster needs to be up running. You can create AKS cluster using one of the below options:
Create AKS cluster in Azure portal directly
Create AKS cluster using Azure CLI
Create AKS cluster using Terraform
2. ACR is also setup in Azure cloud.
3. Already created Azure DevOps dashboard in
4. Dockerfile created along with the application source code
5. Make sure AKS has pull access from ACR