( AWS Architect Certification Training – https://www.edureka.co/aws-certification-training )
This AWS CloudFormation video tutorial shall teach you how to use AWS CloudFormation and why it is used. Towards the end, we will be learning how to create a template using a JSON script and also create a stack using the sample templates. This video tutorial is ideal for those who want to become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect!
For doubts & queries on AWS, post the same on Edureka Community: https://www.edureka.co/community/cloud-computing
In this AWS Training video you will understand:
1. Why AWS CloudFormation?
2. What is CloudFormation?
3. Get Started in CloudFormation
4. Structure of JSON Document
5. Sample JSON
#awscloudformation #awsservices #awscertification #awstraining #awssolutionsarchitect
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course.
2. Course consists of 30 hours of online classes, 30 hours of assignment, 20 hours of project
3. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
4. You will get Lifetime Access to the recordings in the LMS.
5. At the end of the training you will have to complete the project based on which we will provide you a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
AWS Architect Certification Training from Edureka is designed to provide in depth knowledge about Amazon AWS architectural principles and its components. The sessions will be conducted by Industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS cloud infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. This course is completely aligned to AWS Architect Certification – Associate Level exam conducted by Amazon Web Services.
During this AWS Architect Online training, you’ll learn:
1. AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
2. Compute Services: Amazon EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
3. Amazon Storage Services : EBS, S3 AWS, Glacier, CloudFront, Snowball, Storage Gateway
4. Database Services: RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, RedShift
5. Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
6. Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
7. Management Tools: CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
8. Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
On completion of the AWS Architect Certification training, learner will be able to:
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
5. Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Who should go for this course?
This course is designed for students and IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing. The course is a best fit for:
1. Professionals interested in managing highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
2. Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying cloud based solutions.
3. DevOps professionals.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this training. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
For more information, Please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).
Joga Rao, Principal Data Architect at AEMO says: “I am a Customer at Edureka. I attended the AWS Architect Certification Training, I found the training to be very informative. The course content was excellent, just what I was after. The trainer was very knowledgeable. I found him to be very patient, he listened and answered everyone’s questions. I especially liked the way he repeated and summarized the previous day’s leanings at the start of each new day. I also liked his interactive style of training. Edureka demonstrated the highest standard of professionalism in delivering the course content and their support to me in helping complete the project has been exceptional. Thanks Edureka! ”
Got a question on the topic? Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you. For Edureka AWS Architect Certification Training Curriculum, Visit our Website: http://bit.ly/2XGjTQg
very nice thanks for the video
Thanks for the session
Thank you Edureka 🙂
Thankyou so much for explaining CloudFormation so well.
finally good explanation.
Best channel to learn 👏👏👏
Thank you for the video.
Absolutely AMAZING video. Thank you Sir.
Good way of explanation..👍
Really Good Video
Very informative. Thank you
Simply Perfect!! I loved it 🙂
thanks for your enthusiasm! It helps with these DevOps videos.
Useful video thank you
Really good video man. Great job, thank you.
information is great
Really cool trainer , Im new to AWS but still this 2 years old video is verymuch useful
before watching this video I was very scared of Json and Cloudformation. know came to know i can do it.
Really amazing to pinpoint steps to start.. Thank you. You removed my beginners tag. 🙂
Very well explained (Y)
how to re-use the cloudformation template? meaning.. created CF (ec2, apache, mysql, php etc..) stack, using that stack how to recreate (ec2, …) for other region or one more set in the same region?
Your tutorials are awesome….
You are the best tutor over the internet. Truly Amazing.
difference between cloud formation templet and Data pipeline …We can do same thing with data pipeline also ?
Nice Video . Thanks
You are good in explaining.. keep going 🙂
Thank you for Crystal clear explanation.
A very useful session. Thanks much
Amazing video!!!..Nice and detailed explanation.
Hi edureka i need more videos in depth plz