In this video I’ll introduce Ansible Tower and install it.
Ansible Tower is a frontend for Ansible, which serves as a central location for Ansible activities.
Single machine with integrated database.
Main Page: https://www.ansible.com/products/tower
Open Source (Free) Version: https://github.com/ansible/awx
Evaluation Copy: https://www.ansible.com/tower-trial
To Download Software: https://releases.ansible.com/ansible-tower
1) download bundle installer
2) tar -xzvf (ansible tower zip)
3) In the ‘inventory’ file in unpacked zip:
a. set admin_password (‘admin’ user’s login password)
b. set postgres password pg_password
4) Before install (if running below 4gb RAM, or if you get a ‘preflight check’ error about insufficient RAM):
a. change ram in config file:
5) Run setup script via sudo: ./setup.sh
Note: the above setup script takes a while to complete.
6) Navigate to hxxps://(hostname-of-install)
7) Enter in your information for licensing.
8) Ready for use.
good work budy ! simple and nice explanation which is interesting 🙂
Very well explained, 👌👌
simple and nice explanation
Well defined, specially ram issue 🙂