🔥Edureka DevOps Certification Training – https://www.edureka.co/devops-certification-training
This Edureka video on Ansible Roles will discuss how are Ansible roles used to deploy applications. This session on Ansible Roles will cover the following topics:
1:45 What is Ansible?
3:07 Ansible Playbooks
8:22 Introduction to Ansible Roles
11:10 Create Ansible Roles
12:47 Ansible Role Directory Structure
Check out our Playlist: https://bit.ly/2KlsEva
Blog Series: https://bit.ly/2KmfQVd
Join Edureka’s Meetup community and never miss any event – YouTube Live, Webinars, Workshops, etc. https://bit.ly/2EfTXS1
Do subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update from us in the future: https://goo.gl/6ohpTV
Edureka Community: https://bit.ly/EdurekaCommunity
#Edureka #EdurekaDevops #AnsibleRoles #Ansible #DevOps #DevOpsCertificationTraining
How it Works?
1. This Certification Training courses span over a duration of 4-16 Weeks.
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training, you will be working on a real-time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate
About These Courses
Edureka’s DevOps online training is designed to help you master key tools of DevOps lifecycle like Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, Ansible, SaltStack and Chef used by a DevOps Engineer for automating multiple steps in SDLC. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
1. Understand the concepts and necessities of DevOps
2. Understand the need for DevOps and the day-to-day real-life problems it resolves
3. Learn installation and configuration of common infrastructure servers like Apache, and Nginx for the Enterprise
4. Learn popular DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, Nagios, and GIT
5. Implement automated system update, installations, and deployments
6. Learn Virtualization Concepts
7. Configuration deployment and packaging, continuous integration using GIT
8. Fine-tune Performance and set-up basic Security for Infrastructure
9. Manage server operations using Code which is popularly known as Infrastructure as a Code
10. Understand the need for and concepts of Monitoring and Logging.
Along with the above-mentioned topics, to help you master the most popular DevOps tools, you will also receive 3 additional self-paced courses including presentations, class recordings, assignments, solutions for the following tools:
1: Ansible – Covers Introduction, Setup & Configuration, Ansible Playbooks, 37 Ansible Modules, Different Roles and Command Line usage.
2: Chef – Covers Introduction, Building the Cook Book, Node Object & Search, Data-bags, Chef environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production and using the Open Source Chef Server.
3: Puppet – Covers Puppet Infrastructure & run-cycle, the Puppet Language, Environment defining Nodes and Modules, Provisioning a Web Server and Executing Modules Against A Puppet Master.
Who should go for this course?
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly. With the emergence of new job roles around DevOps philosophy, anyone aspiring to get into these new roles can take up this DevOps course. Some of these roles are:
1. DevOps Architect
2. Automation Engineer
3. Software Tester
4. Security Engineer
5. Integration Specialist
6. Release Manager
Got a question on the topic? Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you.
For more information, please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free).